Brainwacker

Breeched Wales Bloviating in the Hot Sun

Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Whoever wins we lose

Yeah, I know, I stole the idea but I did a better job.

Crappy Movie / Crappy Election / Happy Halloween

Update: My first notion for this idea was when I was at the theater to see a movie and spotted the poster. I turned to my friend, Jack Devine, and said "Sounds like the election". He laughed.

I hadn't thought of doing my own photoshop until I saw someone elses on the web. That's why I said, "I stole the idea". That is, I hadn't thought of actually placing Bush and Kerry in the photo. The other guy just put them in the poster but I had the idea of making them into the monsters from the movie. So this is not totally unoriginal.

Funny thing is that with the mask on Bush looks like my dad.