Brainwacker

Breeched Wales Bloviating in the Hot Sun

Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Welcome to my blog

Thought I'd start my own blog today. My interests are evolution, science, politics, nature, gardening, philosophy, economics, and ethics. I have a naturalistic outlook on life. I've spent a long time trying to figure out how the world works and thought I'd share my worldview with others who might be interested. Recognizing that no one would pay me for my opinion I figured a blog was the way to go.
The rules I'm going to follow are that I will only modify published posts for spelling, typos, and grammar. If for any reason a post cannot remain on the blog "as is" with regard to content then I will remove all the content and explain why the post was altered.