Brainwacker

Breeched Wales Bloviating in the Hot Sun

Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hypocrite Liberal Confused Gay Guy

Well now that "Libertarian Girl" has been outed. I'm going to admit I was fooled into thinking he was a she. I don't find any shame in that. I wasn't however fooled about him being a libertarian. Here's part of a comment I made before he was outed.

"I thought I would be agreeing much more with someone who posts as libertariangirl. I'm delinking you because this is beginning to feel like a voyeuristic blog instead of a political one. Not to mention I haven't agreed with many posts. I thought it was neat to find a female libertarian to link to when I saw your first post. However now I think I am going to need to find a link by libertarianwoman and not girl."

Now you'd think a scam artist like this wouldn't be worried about ettiquette. But apparently he is.
I get annoyed when people leave me trackbacks, and then I look at the post and it contains no link to my blog!

I left a comment on that particular post pointing out his hypocrisy but he deleted it.
I find it hypocritical of you to speak of etiquette considering your blog is a hoax. Tell me, a womans perspective how does it feel to take it in the ass.

Which seems to violate the integrity of his blog.

Now I don't expect this attention starved loser to follow any sort of code of conduct but I certainly find it humorous when he complains about others. He was screaming misogyny as a pseudo-female but now it turns out he was the misogynist. He finds it hard to understand why no one called him on his clueless statements.
Some of my early posts tried to capture the pretty blonde girl's feeling of entitlement, such as here where Libertarian Girl wrote:
I went out with my anorexic roommate last night. Not much to say about that. Gave my phone number to two guys, so maybe I'll get some free dinners next week. I am looking forward to the New Year's Eve party tonight.
No one ever thought anything was unrealistic about those sorts of statements.

This says more about him than the commenters. I'm sure by that point most had written "Libertarian Girl" off as a vain bitch. That does not mean they assume all women are that way.

I think Mr. Hypocrite Liberal Confused Gay Guy is going to find out the hard way that reputation is important, as I advised him.
"A reputation is something that both men and women should value for what should be obvious reasons."

When people find out his real name it isn't going to be too good for his acting career. How can he expect anyone to believe he is arguing any point with conviction from this point forward, I do not know.