Brainwacker

Breeched Wales Bloviating in the Hot Sun

Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hi, my name is Karen and I work for Walmart

Walmart runs a radio ad in the New York area on WABC that goes something like this.

"Hi, My name is Karen. I work for Walmart out of Monroe, NY. When I first started working at Walmart I was working as a Prostitute Stalker and they approached me for a management position. I said why not. Now I am working as an assistant manager. Some day I want to be CEO. My name is Karen. I work at Walmart"
I'm paraphrasing everything except the "Prostitute Stalker". I know that isn't what she is trying to say but it sure sounds like it. I assume she is trying to say "Produce Stocker". I laugh every time I hear it. Have you ever heard the commericial?